Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$14.00 – $18.00
ADESA Indianapolis in Plainfield, IN is now seeking an Auto Detailer.
Your primary responsibility is to produce a clean vehicle for auction in order to bring the highest dollar value when sold. You'll work in a team-oriented environment with the potential to earn more through Production Pay (average wages from $14-$18/hour).
We offer very competitive wages and a full benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid holidays and paid vacations
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
• Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
• Perform a variety of vehicle cleaning tasks, including wash rack worker, line detailer, polisher or buffer, vacuum and shampoo carpets, interior cleaning and detailing, window cleaning, and any other tasks as assigned by detail shop management to prepare vehicle for auction.
• Inspect the quality of work performed prior to the vehicle moving to the next phase of reconditioning.
• Work within established company and auction safety procedures and guidelines to ensure safety and security for all employees and property.
• Report all accidents and incidents immediately to detail shop management.
• Maintain good operating condition of equipment and facilities.
• Advise detail shop management of all equipment breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
• Make sure that the detailing area conditions do not pose a threat to the safety of customers or employees.
• Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, or loss or damage of property.
• Advise detail shop management immediately of all incidents or unsafe conditions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.